Coming up for air: follow-up and risk stratification after negative prostate cancer screening.
AuthorsClarke, Noel W
AffiliationChristie Hospital, Manchester/Hope Hospital, Salford, Department of Surgery, Christie Hospital, Wilmslow Road, West Didsbury, Manchester, Greater Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationComing up for air: follow-up and risk stratification after negative prostate cancer screening. 2012: Eur Urol
- Screening for prostate cancer.
- Authors: Schröder FH
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- A Calculator for Prostate Cancer Risk 4 Years After an Initially Negative Screen: Findings from ERSPC Rotterdam.
- Authors: Roobol MJ, Zhu X, Schröder FH, van Leenders GJ, van Schaik RH, Bangma CH, Steyerberg EW
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Summaries for patients. Screening smarter, not harder, for prostate cancer.
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 5
- Screening for prostate cancer: time to put all the data on the table.
- Authors: Haines IE, Ablin RJ, Miklos GL
- Issue date: 2016 May 25
- Argument for prostate cancer screening in populations of African-Caribbean origin.
- Authors: Patrick AL, Bunker CH, Nelson JB, Dhir R, Wheeler VW, Zmuda JM, Richard JR, Belle AC, Kuller LH
- Issue date: 2015 Oct