A replicated association between polymorphisms near TNFα and risk for adverse reactions to radiotherapy.
Davidson, Susan E
West, Catharine M L
AffiliationDepartment of Genetics, University of Leicester, Adrian Building, University Road, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractResponse to radiotherapy varies between individuals both in terms of efficacy and adverse reactions. Finding genetic determinants of radiation response would allow the tailoring of the treatment, either by altering the radiation dose or by surgery. Despite a growing number of studies in radiogenomics, there are no well-replicated genetic association results.
CitationA replicated association between polymorphisms near TNFα and risk for adverse reactions to radiotherapy. 2012, 107 (4):748-53 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Finding the genetic determinants of adverse reactions to radiotherapy.
- Authors: Rattay T, Talbot CJ
- Issue date: 2014 May
- XRCC1 Polymorphism Associated With Late Toxicity After Radiation Therapy in Breast Cancer Patients.
- Authors: Seibold P, Behrens S, Schmezer P, Helmbold I, Barnett G, Coles C, Yarnold J, Talbot CJ, Imai T, Azria D, Koch CA, Dunning AM, Burnet N, Bliss JM, Symonds RP, Rattay T, Suga T, Kerns SL, Bourgier C, Vallis KA, Sautter-Bihl ML, Claßen J, Debus J, Schnabel T, Rosenstein BS, Wenz F, West CM, Popanda O, Chang-Claude J
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 1
- Association between single nucleotide polymorphisms in the DNA repair gene LIG3 and acute adverse skin reactions following radiotherapy.
- Authors: Murray RJ, Tanteles GA, Mills J, Perry A, Peat I, Osman A, Chan S, Cheung KL, Chakraborti PR, Woodings PL, Barwell JG, Symonds RP, Talbot CJ
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Haplotype-based analysis of genes associated with risk of adverse skin reactions after radiotherapy in breast cancer patients.
- Authors: Suga T, Ishikawa A, Kohda M, Otsuka Y, Yamada S, Yamamoto N, Shibamoto Y, Ogawa Y, Nomura K, Sho K, Omura M, Sekiguchi K, Kikuchi Y, Michikawa Y, Noda S, Sagara M, Ohashi J, Yoshinaga S, Mizoe J, Tsujii H, Iwakawa M, Imai T
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 1
- A genome wide association study (GWAS) providing evidence of an association between common genetic variants and late radiotherapy toxicity.
- Authors: Barnett GC, Thompson D, Fachal L, Kerns S, Talbot C, Elliott RM, Dorling L, Coles CE, Dearnaley DP, Rosenstein BS, Vega A, Symonds P, Yarnold J, Baynes C, Michailidou K, Dennis J, Tyrer JP, Wilkinson JS, Gómez-Caamaño A, Tanteles GA, Platte R, Mayes R, Conroy D, Maranian M, Luccarini C, Gulliford SL, Sydes MR, Hall E, Haviland J, Misra V, Titley J, Bentzen SM, Pharoah PD, Burnet NG, Dunning AM, West CM
- Issue date: 2014 May