A replicated association between polymorphisms near TNFα and risk for adverse reactions to radiotherapy.
Davidson, Susan E
West, Catharine M L
AffiliationDepartment of Genetics, University of Leicester, Adrian Building, University Road, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractResponse to radiotherapy varies between individuals both in terms of efficacy and adverse reactions. Finding genetic determinants of radiation response would allow the tailoring of the treatment, either by altering the radiation dose or by surgery. Despite a growing number of studies in radiogenomics, there are no well-replicated genetic association results.
CitationA replicated association between polymorphisms near TNFα and risk for adverse reactions to radiotherapy. 2012, 107 (4):748-53 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Finding the genetic determinants of adverse reactions to radiotherapy.
- Authors: Rattay T, Talbot CJ
- Issue date: 2014 May
- XRCC1 Polymorphism Associated With Late Toxicity After Radiation Therapy in Breast Cancer Patients.
- Authors: Seibold P, Behrens S, Schmezer P, Helmbold I, Barnett G, Coles C, Yarnold J, Talbot CJ, Imai T, Azria D, Koch CA, Dunning AM, Burnet N, Bliss JM, Symonds RP, Rattay T, Suga T, Kerns SL, Bourgier C, Vallis KA, Sautter-Bihl ML, Claßen J, Debus J, Schnabel T, Rosenstein BS, Wenz F, West CM, Popanda O, Chang-Claude J
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 1
- Association between single nucleotide polymorphisms in the DNA repair gene LIG3 and acute adverse skin reactions following radiotherapy.
- Authors: Murray RJ, Tanteles GA, Mills J, Perry A, Peat I, Osman A, Chan S, Cheung KL, Chakraborti PR, Woodings PL, Barwell JG, Symonds RP, Talbot CJ
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Individual patient data meta-analysis shows a significant association between the ATM rs1801516 SNP and toxicity after radiotherapy in 5456 breast and prostate cancer patients.
- Authors: Andreassen CN, Rosenstein BS, Kerns SL, Ostrer H, De Ruysscher D, Cesaretti JA, Barnett GC, Dunning AM, Dorling L, West CML, Burnet NG, Elliott R, Coles C, Hall E, Fachal L, Vega A, Gómez-Caamaño A, Talbot CJ, Symonds RP, De Ruyck K, Thierens H, Ost P, Chang-Claude J, Seibold P, Popanda O, Overgaard M, Dearnaley D, Sydes MR, Azria D, Koch CA, Parliament M, Blackshaw M, Sia M, Fuentes-Raspall MJ, Ramon Y Cajal T, Barnadas A, Vesprini D, Gutiérrez-Enríquez S, Mollà M, Díez O, Yarnold JR, Overgaard J, Bentzen SM, Alsner J, International Radiogenomics Consortium (RgC).
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Haplotype-based analysis of genes associated with risk of adverse skin reactions after radiotherapy in breast cancer patients.
- Authors: Suga T, Ishikawa A, Kohda M, Otsuka Y, Yamada S, Yamamoto N, Shibamoto Y, Ogawa Y, Nomura K, Sho K, Omura M, Sekiguchi K, Kikuchi Y, Michikawa Y, Noda S, Sagara M, Ohashi J, Yoshinaga S, Mizoe J, Tsujii H, Iwakawa M, Imai T
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 1