AffiliationClinical and Experimental Pharmacology Group, Paterson institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK;
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBiology and clinical relevance of circulating tumour cells. 2012, 4 (5):453-5 J Thorac Dis
JournalJournal of Thoracic Disease
- Clinical relevance of circulating tumour cells in the bone marrow of patients with SCCHN.
- Authors: Wollenberg B, Walz A, Kolbow K, Pauli C, Chaubal S, Andratschke M
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- Detection, clinical relevance and specific biological properties of disseminating tumour cells.
- Authors: Pantel K, Brakenhoff RH, Brandt B
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Circulating tumour cells and circulating free nucleic acid as prognostic and predictive biomarkers in colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Lim SH, Becker TM, Chua W, Caixeiro NJ, Ng WL, Kienzle N, Tognela A, Lumba S, Rasko JE, de Souza P, Spring KJ
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 28
- Detection of disseminated tumour cells as a potential surrogate-marker for monitoring palliative chemotherapy in colorectal cancer patients.
- Authors: Staritz P, Kienle P, Koch M, Benner A, von Knebel Doeberitz M, Rudi J, Weitz J
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- [Detection of micrometastases and circulating tumour cells using molecular biology technics in solid tumours].
- Authors: Schleiermacher G, Delattre O
- Issue date: 2001 Jun