AffiliationClinical and Experimental Pharmacology Group, Paterson institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK;
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBiology and clinical relevance of circulating tumour cells. 2012, 4 (5):453-5 J Thorac Dis
JournalJournal of Thoracic Disease
- Clinical relevance of circulating tumour cells in the bone marrow of patients with SCCHN.
- Authors: Wollenberg B, Walz A, Kolbow K, Pauli C, Chaubal S, Andratschke M
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- Circulating Tumour Cells, Circulating Tumour DNA and Circulating MicroRNA in Metastatic Breast Carcinoma - What is the Role of Liquid Biopsy in Breast Cancer?
- Authors: Polasik A, Tzschaschel M, Schochter F, de Gregorio A, Friedl TWP, Rack B, Hartkopf A, Fasching PA, Schneeweiss A, Müller V, Huober J, Janni W, Fehm T
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- High-resolution imaging for the detection and characterisation of circulating tumour cells from patients with oesophageal, hepatocellular, thyroid and ovarian cancers.
- Authors: Dent BM, Ogle LF, O'Donnell RL, Hayes N, Malik U, Curtin NJ, Boddy AV, Plummer ER, Edmondson RJ, Reeves HL, May FE, Jamieson D
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 1
- Circulating and Disseminated Tumour Cells in Breast Carcinoma: Report from the Consensus Conference on Tumour Cell Dissemination during the 38th Annual Meeting of the German Society of Senology, Berlin, 14 June 2018.
- Authors: Banys-Paluchowski M, Hartkopf A, Meier-Stiegen F, Janni W, Solomayer EF, Fehm T
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Detection, clinical relevance and specific biological properties of disseminating tumour cells.
- Authors: Pantel K, Brakenhoff RH, Brandt B
- Issue date: 2008 May