Considerations in developing and delivering a non-pharmacological intervention for symptom management in lung cancer: the views of health care professionals
Lorigan, Paul C
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationFaculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Highfield, Southampton, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationConsiderations in developing and delivering a non-pharmacological intervention for symptom management in lung cancer: the views of health care professionals 2012, 20 (10):2565 Support Care Cancer
JournalSupportive Care in Cancer
- Participation in a randomised controlled feasibility study of a complex intervention for the management of the Respiratory Symptom Distress Cluster in lung cancer: patient, carer and research staff views.
- Authors: Ellis J, Warden J, Molassiotis A, Mackereth P, Lloyd-Williams M, Bailey C, Burns K, Yorke J
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Management of the respiratory distress symptom cluster in lung cancer: a randomised controlled feasibility trial.
- Authors: Yorke J, Lloyd-Williams M, Smith J, Blackhall F, Harle A, Warden J, Ellis J, Pilling M, Haines J, Luker K, Molassiotis A
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Considerations in developing and delivering a nonpharmacological intervention for symptom management in lung cancer: the views of patients and informal caregivers.
- Authors: Ellis J, Wagland R, Tishelman C, Williams ML, Bailey CD, Haines J, Caress A, Lorigan P, Smith JA, Booton R, Blackhall F, Molassiotis A
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Assessing palliative care needs: views of patients, informal carers and healthcare professionals.
- Authors: McIlfatrick S
- Issue date: 2007 Jan