Considerations in developing and delivering a non-pharmacological intervention for symptom management in lung cancer: the views of health care professionals
Lorigan, Paul C
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationFaculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Highfield, Southampton, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationConsiderations in developing and delivering a non-pharmacological intervention for symptom management in lung cancer: the views of health care professionals 2012, 20 (10):2565 Support Care Cancer
JournalSupportive Care in Cancer
- Management of the respiratory distress symptom cluster in lung cancer: a randomised controlled feasibility trial.
- Authors: Yorke J, Lloyd-Williams M, Smith J, Blackhall F, Harle A, Warden J, Ellis J, Pilling M, Haines J, Luker K, Molassiotis A
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Participation in a randomised controlled feasibility study of a complex intervention for the management of the Respiratory Symptom Distress Cluster in lung cancer: patient, carer and research staff views.
- Authors: Ellis J, Warden J, Molassiotis A, Mackereth P, Lloyd-Williams M, Bailey C, Burns K, Yorke J
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Telephone interventions for symptom management in adults with cancer.
- Authors: Ream E, Hughes AE, Cox A, Skarparis K, Richardson A, Pedersen VH, Wiseman T, Forbes A, Bryant A
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 2
- Considerations in developing and delivering a nonpharmacological intervention for symptom management in lung cancer: the views of patients and informal caregivers.
- Authors: Ellis J, Wagland R, Tishelman C, Williams ML, Bailey CD, Haines J, Caress A, Lorigan P, Smith JA, Booton R, Blackhall F, Molassiotis A
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- The AMBER care bundle for hospital inpatients with uncertain recovery nearing the end of life: the ImproveCare feasibility cluster RCT.
- Authors: Koffman J, Yorganci E, Murtagh F, Yi D, Gao W, Barclay S, Pickles A, Higginson I, Johnson H, Wilson R, Bailey S, Ewart C, Evans C
- Issue date: 2019 Oct