Rhabdomyosarcoma of the trachea: first reported case treated with proton beam therapy.
AffiliationDepartment of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report a case of rhabdomyosarcoma of the trachea in a 14-month-old child, and we present the first reported use of proton beam therapy for this tumour.
CitationRhabdomyosarcoma of the trachea: first reported case treated with proton beam therapy. 2012, 126 (9):966-9 J Laryngol Otol
JournalJournal of Laryngology and Otology
- Stridor as initial clinical presentation of tracheal chondroma.
- Authors: Milisavljevic D, Stankovic M, Tasic-Dimov D, Radovanović Z, Stankovic P
- Issue date: 2011 Mar-Apr
- Rhabdomyosarcoma presenting as an anterior neck mass and possible thyroid malignancy in a seven-month-old.
- Authors: Furze AD, Lehman DA, Roy S
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Weekly clinicopathological exercises. Case 4-2004. A nine-month-old boy with an orbital rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Authors: Friedmann AM, Tarbell NJ, Schaefer PW, Hoch BL
- Issue date: 2004 Jan 29
- Pediatric tracheal tumor masked by a history of travel: case report and literature review.
- Authors: Pugnale MJ, Maresh A, Sinha P, Rossi C, Murnick J, Reilly BK
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Primary anaplastic large cell lymphoma of trachea with subcutaneous emphysema and progressive dyspnea.
- Authors: Khodadad K, Karimi S, Arab M, Esfahani-Monfared Z
- Issue date: 2011