Economic impact of healthcare resource utilisation patterns among patients diagnosed with advanced melanoma in the United Kingdom, Italy, and France: results from a retrospective, longitudinal survey (MELODY study).
Lorigan, Paul C
van Baardewijk, M
AffiliationOxford Outcomes, Vancouver, Canada.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo describe patterns of healthcare resource utilisation and associated costs for patients with advanced melanoma in the United Kingdom (UK), Italy, and France.
CitationEconomic impact of healthcare resource utilisation patterns among patients diagnosed with advanced melanoma in the United Kingdom, Italy, and France: results from a retrospective, longitudinal survey (MELODY study). 2012, 48 (14):2175-82 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Economic burden of cancer across the European Union: a population-based cost analysis.
- Authors: Luengo-Fernandez R, Leal J, Gray A, Sullivan R
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- The cost of unresectable stage III or stage IV melanoma in Italy.
- Authors: Maio M, Ascierto P, Testori A, Ridolfi R, Bajetta E, Queirolo P, Guida M, Romanini A, Chiarion-Sileni V, Pigozzo J, Di Giacomo AM, Calandriello M, Didoni G, van Baardewijk M, Konto C, Lucioni C
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 1
- Acute coronary syndromes in Europe: 1-year costs and outcomes.
- Authors: Taylor MJ, Scuffham PA, McCollam PL, Newby DE
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- Melanoma costs: a dynamic model comparing estimated overall costs of various clinical stages.
- Authors: Alexandrescu DT
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 15
- Treatment patterns and outcomes in patients with advanced melanoma in France.
- Authors: Bedane C, Leccia MT, Sassolas B, Bregman B, Lebbé C, French investigators of the MELODY study.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct