Biomarker analysis in a phase III study of pemetrexed-carboplatin versus etoposide-carboplatin in chemonaive patients with extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer.
Lorigan, Paul C
Von Pawel, J
AffiliationDepartment of Pulmonary Diseases, Vrije University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractClinical results of a randomized phase III trial comparing pemetrexed-carboplatin (PC) with etoposide-carboplatin (EC) in chemonaive patients with extensive-stage disease small-cell lung cancer (ED-SCLC) resulted in trial closure for futility; biomarker analyses using immunohistochemistry (IHC) and single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) are described herein.
CitationBiomarker analysis in a phase III study of pemetrexed-carboplatin versus etoposide-carboplatin in chemonaive patients with extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer. 2012, 23 (7):1723-9 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Associations between TS, TTF-1, FR-α, FPGS, and overall survival in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer receiving pemetrexed plus carboplatin or gemcitabine plus carboplatin as first-line chemotherapy.
- Authors: Grønberg BH, Lund-Iversen M, Strøm EH, Brustugun OT, Scott H
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Pharmacogenetic study of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treated with second-line pemetrexed or pemetrexed-carboplatin.
- Authors: Tiseo M, Giovannetti E, Tibaldi C, Camerini A, Di Costanzo F, Barbieri F, Burgers JA, Vincent A, Peters GJ, Smit EF, Ardizzoni A
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Reduced folate carrier and folylpolyglutamate synthetase, but not thymidylate synthase predict survival in pemetrexed-treated patients suffering from malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Authors: Mairinger F, Vollbrecht C, Halbwedl I, Hatz M, Stacher E, Gülly C, Quehenberger F, Stephan-Falkenau S, Kollmeier J, Roth A, Mairinger T, Popper H
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Baseline quality of life and performance status as prognostic factors in patients with extensive-stage disease small cell lung cancer treated with pemetrexed plus carboplatin vs. etoposide plus carboplatin.
- Authors: Reck M, Thatcher N, Smit EF, Lorigan P, Szutowicz-Zielinska E, Liepa AM, Winfree KB, Peterson P, Guba SC, Socinski MA
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Randomized phase II and pharmacogenetic study of pemetrexed compared with pemetrexed plus carboplatin in pretreated patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Smit EF, Burgers SA, Biesma B, Smit HJ, Eppinga P, Dingemans AM, Joerger M, Schellens JH, Vincent A, van Zandwijk N, Groen HJ
- Issue date: 2009 Apr 20