Learning from toxicity patterns in phase I trials during the era of mechanism targeted agents.
CitationLearning from toxicity patterns in phase I trials during the era of mechanism targeted agents. 2012, 23 (8):1934-6 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Side effects of targeted therapies. Introduction.
- Authors: Eaby-Sandy B
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- [Are targeted therapies better tolerated?].
- Authors: Stiefelhagen P
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 16
- Risk of serious toxicity in 1181 patients treated in phase I clinical trials of predominantly targeted anticancer drugs: the M. D. Anderson Cancer Center experience.
- Authors: Wheler JJ, Tsimberidou AM, Hong DS, Naing A, Falchook GS, Fu S, Moulder S, Stephen B, Wen S, Kurzrock R
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Portal venous gas secondary to molecular targeted therapy.
- Authors: Alfaro MP, Cantera JE, Pérez IV
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Targeted cancer therapies, part 2 #277.
- Authors: Gharwan H, Groninger H
- Issue date: 2014 Mar