Combined usual and nodular types of vascular transformation of sinuses in the same lymph node.
AffiliationDepartment of Pathology, University of Milan, Milan
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCombined usual and nodular types of vascular transformation of sinuses in the same lymph node. 2012, 20 (2):175-7 Int J Surg Pathol
JournalInternational Journal of Surgical Pathology
- Vascular transformation of lymph node sinuses--a diagnostic pitfall. Histopathologic and immunohistochemical study.
- Authors: Michael M, Koza V
- Issue date: 1989 Oct
- Capillary cavernous hemangioma of lymph node.
- Authors: Pagni F, Di Bella C
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Cutaneous and lymphadenopathic Kaposi's sarcoma: a case report and review of literature.
- Authors: Hussein MR
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Nodular spindle cell vascular transformation in a retroperitoneal lymph node: morphological approach and differential diagnosis.
- Authors: Moonim MT, Al-Riyami M, Tungekar MF
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- [Renal cell carcinoma recurrence in the mediastinum lymph node 19 years after nephrectomy: a case report].
- Authors: Niikura S, Hirata A, Kunimi K, Yokoyama O, Koshida K, Uchibayashi T, Namiki M, Nishino A, Kameda K
- Issue date: 1999 Jun