Extrapulmonary small cell carcinoma: a clinicopathological study with identification of potential diagnostic mimics.
AuthorsQuinn, A M
Blackhall, Fiona H
Clamp, Andrew R
AffiliationDepartment of Pathology, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the clinicopathological features of small cell carcinoma arising outside the lung.
CitationExtrapulmonary small cell carcinoma: a clinicopathological study with identification of potential diagnostic mimics. 2012, 61 (3):454-64 Histopathology
- Thyroid transcription factor 1 expression in small cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder: an immunohistochemical profile of 44 cases.
- Authors: Jones TD, Kernek KM, Yang XJ, Lopez-Beltran A, MacLennan GT, Eble JN, Lin H, Pan CX, Tretiakova M, Baldridge LA, Cheng L
- Issue date: 2005 Jul
- Immunoreactivity for epithelial and neuroendocrine antibodies are useful in the differential diagnosis of lung carcinomas.
- Authors: Lyda MH, Weiss LM
- Issue date: 2000 Aug
- An immunohistochemical study of cervical neuroendocrine carcinomas: Neoplasms that are commonly TTF1 positive and which may express CK20 and P63.
- Authors: McCluggage WG, Kennedy K, Busam KJ
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- TTF-1 and p63 for distinguishing pulmonary small-cell carcinoma from poorly differentiated squamous cell carcinoma in previously pap-stained cytologic material.
- Authors: Kalhor N, Zander DS, Liu J
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- Thyroid transcription factor-1 is expressed in extrapulmonary small cell carcinomas but not in other extrapulmonary neuroendocrine tumors.
- Authors: Agoff SN, Lamps LW, Philip AT, Amin MB, Schmidt RA, True LD, Folpe AL
- Issue date: 2000 Mar