Mesothelioma of the tunica vaginalis with BerEp4 and LeuM1 expression: identification of cytoplasmic tonofilaments by electron microscopy is a key diagnostic feature.
AffiliationDepartment of Cellular Pathology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMesothelioma of the tunica vaginalis with BerEp4 and LeuM1 expression: identification of cytoplasmic tonofilaments by electron microscopy is a key diagnostic feature. 2012, 65 (10):958-9 J Clin Pathol
JournalJournal of Clinical Pathology
- Malignant mesothelioma of the tunica vaginalis testis: diagnostic studies and differential diagnosis.
- Authors: Chekol SS, Sun CC
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- The immunohistochemical profile of malignant mesotheliomas of the tunica vaginalis: a study of 20 cases.
- Authors: Winstanley AM, Landon G, Berney D, Minhas S, Fisher C, Parkinson MC
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Immunohistochemical profile of paratesticular serous papillary adenocarcinoma and tunica vaginalis facilitates distinction from malignant mesothelioma.
- Authors: Anchala PR, Dhir R, Parwani AV, Zynger DL
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Extrathoracic mesothelial proliferations and their mimics.
- Authors: Lloreta-Trull J
- Issue date: 2006 Jan-Feb
- Cutaneous recurrence of malignant mesothelioma of the tunica vaginalis testis: a rare case report.
- Authors: Priester P, Kopecký J, Prošvicová J, Petera J, Zoul Z, Slováček L
- Issue date: 2012