The granulocytes in neutropenia 1 (GIN 1) study: a safety study of granulocytes collected from whole blood and stored in additive solution and plasma.
Kahan, B C
Robinson, S P
Liakopoulou, Effie F
Marks, D I
AffiliationNHS Blood and Transplant, North Bristol Park, Northway Filton, Bristol BS34 7QH, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the safety of transfusing pooled, whole blood-derived granulocytes in additive solution and plasma (GASP) in 30 recipients.
CitationThe granulocytes in neutropenia 1 (GIN 1) study: a safety study of granulocytes collected from whole blood and stored in additive solution and plasma. 2012, 22 (4):277-84 Transfus Med
- Granulocyte transfusions for preventing infections in people with neutropenia or neutrophil dysfunction.
- Authors: Estcourt LJ, Stanworth S, Doree C, Blanco P, Hopewell S, Trivella M, Massey E
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 29
- Therapeutic transfusions of granulocytes collected by simple bag method for children with cancer and neutropenic infections: results of a single-centre pilot study.
- Authors: Kikuta A, Ohto H, Nemoto K, Mochizuki K, Sano H, Ito M, Suzuki H
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Efficacy of transfusion with granulocytes from G-CSF/dexamethasone-treated donors in neutropenic patients with infection.
- Authors: Price TH, Boeckh M, Harrison RW, McCullough J, Ness PM, Strauss RG, Nichols WG, Hamza TH, Cushing MM, King KE, Young JA, Williams E, McFarland J, Holter Chakrabarty J, Sloan SR, Friedman D, Parekh S, Sachais BS, Kiss JE, Assmann SF
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 29
- Granulocyte transfusions for preventing infections in patients with neutropenia or neutrophil dysfunction.
- Authors: Massey E, Paulus U, Doree C, Stanworth S
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 21
- Granulocyte transfusion therapy in paediatric patients with severe neutropenic infection.
- Authors: Oztürkmen S, Altuntaş F, Olcay L
- Issue date: 2013 Jun