The granulocytes in neutropenia 1 (GIN 1) study: a safety study of granulocytes collected from whole blood and stored in additive solution and plasma.
Kahan, B C
Robinson, S P
Liakopoulou, Effie F
Marks, D I
AffiliationNHS Blood and Transplant, North Bristol Park, Northway Filton, Bristol BS34 7QH, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the safety of transfusing pooled, whole blood-derived granulocytes in additive solution and plasma (GASP) in 30 recipients.
CitationThe granulocytes in neutropenia 1 (GIN 1) study: a safety study of granulocytes collected from whole blood and stored in additive solution and plasma. 2012, 22 (4):277-84 Transfus Med
- Therapeutic transfusions of granulocytes collected by simple bag method for children with cancer and neutropenic infections: results of a single-centre pilot study.
- Authors: Kikuta A, Ohto H, Nemoto K, Mochizuki K, Sano H, Ito M, Suzuki H
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Granulocyte transfusions for preventing infections in patients with neutropenia or neutrophil dysfunction.
- Authors: Massey E, Paulus U, Doree C, Stanworth S
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 21
- Granulocyte transfusion therapy in paediatric patients with severe neutropenic infection.
- Authors: Oztürkmen S, Altuntaş F, Olcay L
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Therapeutic granulocyte transfusions in adults: more evidence needed.
- Authors: Netelenbos T
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Granulocyte transfusions for children with infection and neutropenia or granulocyte dysfunction.
- Authors: Díaz R, Soundar E, Hartman SK, Dreyer Z, Teruya J, Hui SK
- Issue date: 2014 Aug