The granulocytes in neutropenia 1 (GIN 1) study: a safety study of granulocytes collected from whole blood and stored in additive solution and plasma.
Kahan, B C
Robinson, S P
Liakopoulou, Effie F
Marks, D I
AffiliationNHS Blood and Transplant, North Bristol Park, Northway Filton, Bristol BS34 7QH, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the safety of transfusing pooled, whole blood-derived granulocytes in additive solution and plasma (GASP) in 30 recipients.
CitationThe granulocytes in neutropenia 1 (GIN 1) study: a safety study of granulocytes collected from whole blood and stored in additive solution and plasma. 2012, 22 (4):277-84 Transfus Med
- Therapeutic transfusions of granulocytes collected by simple bag method for children with cancer and neutropenic infections: results of a single-centre pilot study.
- Authors: Kikuta A, Ohto H, Nemoto K, Mochizuki K, Sano H, Ito M, Suzuki H
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Granulocyte transfusion therapy in paediatric patients with severe neutropenic infection.
- Authors: Oztürkmen S, Altuntaş F, Olcay L
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Efficacy of transfusion with granulocytes from G-CSF/dexamethasone-treated donors in neutropenic patients with infection.
- Authors: Price TH, Boeckh M, Harrison RW, McCullough J, Ness PM, Strauss RG, Nichols WG, Hamza TH, Cushing MM, King KE, Young JA, Williams E, McFarland J, Holter Chakrabarty J, Sloan SR, Friedman D, Parekh S, Sachais BS, Kiss JE, Assmann SF
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 29
- Safety and efficacy of therapeutic early onset granulocyte transfusions in pediatric patients with neutropenia and severe infections.
- Authors: Sachs UJ, Reiter A, Walter T, Bein G, Woessmann W
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- Granulocyte transfusions for children with infection and neutropenia or granulocyte dysfunction.
- Authors: Díaz R, Soundar E, Hartman SK, Dreyer Z, Teruya J, Hui SK
- Issue date: 2014 Aug