Breast cancer risk after supradiaphragmatic radiotherapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma in England and Wales: a National Cohort Study.
AuthorsSwerdlow, A J
Falk, S J
Hancock, B W
Harris, S J
Hoskin, P J
Linch, D C
Lister, T A
Lucraft, H H
Radford, John A
Stevens, A M
Williams, M V
AffiliationSection of Epidemiology, Sir Richard Doll Building, Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5NG, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo investigate breast cancer risk after supradiaphragmatic radiotherapy administered to young women with Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) in a much larger cohort than previously to provide data for patient follow-up and screening individualized according to treatment type, age, and time point during follow-up.
CitationBreast cancer risk after supradiaphragmatic radiotherapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma in England and Wales: a National Cohort Study. 2012, 30 (22):2745-52 J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Breast cancer risk in female survivors of Hodgkin's lymphoma: lower risk after smaller radiation volumes.
- Authors: De Bruin ML, Sparidans J, van't Veer MB, Noordijk EM, Louwman MW, Zijlstra JM, van den Berg H, Russell NS, Broeks A, Baaijens MH, Aleman BM, van Leeuwen FE
- Issue date: 2009 Sep 10
- Cumulative absolute breast cancer risk for young women treated for Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Authors: Travis LB, Hill D, Dores GM, Gospodarowicz M, van Leeuwen FE, Holowaty E, Glimelius B, Andersson M, Pukkala E, Lynch CF, Pee D, Smith SA, Van't Veer MB, Joensuu T, Storm H, Stovall M, Boice JD Jr, Gilbert E, Gail MH
- Issue date: 2005 Oct 5
- Risk of breast cancer and breast cancer characteristics in women treated with supradiaphragmatic radiation for Hodgkin lymphoma: Mayo Clinic experience.
- Authors: Wahner-Roedler DL, Nelson DF, Croghan IT, Achenbach SJ, Crowson CS, Hartmann LC, O'Fallon WM
- Issue date: 2003 Jun
- Breast cancer risk following Hodgkin lymphoma radiotherapy in relation to menstrual and reproductive factors.
- Authors: Cooke R, Jones ME, Cunningham D, Falk SJ, Gilson D, Hancock BW, Harris SJ, Horwich A, Hoskin PJ, Illidge T, Linch DC, Lister TA, Lucraft HH, Radford JA, Stevens AM, Syndikus I, Williams MV, England and Wales Hodgkin Lymphoma Follow-up Group., Swerdlow AJ
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 11
- Incidence of second solid cancer in patients after treatment of Hodgkin's disease.
- Authors: Glanzmann C, Veraguth A, Lütolf UM
- Issue date: 1994 Mar