Clinical significance and molecular characteristics of circulating tumor cells and circulating tumor microemboli in patients with small-cell lung cancer.
Krebs, Matthew G
Lancashire, Lee J
Backen, Alison C
Swain, R K
Ward, Timothy H
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester, M20 9BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationClinical significance and molecular characteristics of circulating tumor cells and circulating tumor microemboli in patients with small-cell lung cancer 2012, 30 (5):525 J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Analysis of circulating tumor cells in patients with non-small cell lung cancer using epithelial marker-dependent and -independent approaches.
- Authors: Krebs MG, Hou JM, Sloane R, Lancashire L, Priest L, Nonaka D, Ward TH, Backen A, Clack G, Hughes A, Ranson M, Blackhall FH, Dive C
- Issue date: 2012 Feb
- TTF-1 mRNA-positive circulating tumor cells in the peripheral blood predict poor prognosis in surgically resected non-small cell lung cancer patients.
- Authors: Yoon SO, Kim YT, Jung KC, Jeon YK, Kim BH, Kim CW
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Circulating tumor cells as a predictive biomarker in patients with hormone-sensitive prostate cancer.
- Authors: Goodman OB Jr, Symanowski JT, Loudyi A, Fink LM, Ward DC, Vogelzang NJ
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Relationship of circulating tumor cells to tumor response, progression-free survival, and overall survival in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Cohen SJ, Punt CJ, Iannotti N, Saidman BH, Sabbath KD, Gabrail NY, Picus J, Morse M, Mitchell E, Miller MC, Doyle GV, Tissing H, Terstappen LW, Meropol NJ
- Issue date: 2008 Jul 1
- Evaluation and prognostic significance of circulating tumor cells in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Krebs MG, Sloane R, Priest L, Lancashire L, Hou JM, Greystoke A, Ward TH, Ferraldeschi R, Hughes A, Clack G, Ranson M, Dive C, Blackhall FH
- Issue date: 2011 Apr 20