Randomised phase II study of amrubicin as single agent or in combination with cisplatin versus cisplatin etoposide as first-line treatment in patients with extensive stage small cell lung cancer - EORTC 08062.
AuthorsO'Brien, M E R
Lorigan, Paul C
Stigt, J A
Van Meerbeeck, J
AffiliationThe Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe EORTC 08062 phase II randomised trial investigated the activity and safety of single agent amrubicin, cisplatin combined with amrubicin, and cisplatin combined with etoposide as first line treatment in extensive disease (ED) small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
CitationRandomised phase II study of amrubicin as single agent or in combination with cisplatin versus cisplatin etoposide as first-line treatment in patients with extensive stage small cell lung cancer - EORTC 08062. 2011, 47 (15):2322-30 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- A randomised phase II study of the efficacy and safety of intravenous topotecan in combination with either cisplatin or etoposide in patients with untreated extensive disease small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Quoix E, Breton JL, Gervais R, Wilson J, Schramel F, Cardenal F, Ross G, Preston A, Lymboura M, Mattson K
- Issue date: 2005 Aug
- Open-label, multicenter, randomized, phase III study comparing oral topotecan/cisplatin versus etoposide/cisplatin as treatment for chemotherapy-naive patients with extensive-disease small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Eckardt JR, von Pawel J, Papai Z, Tomova A, Tzekova V, Crofts TE, Brannon S, Wissel P, Ross G
- Issue date: 2006 May 1
- Alternating chemotherapy with etoposide plus cisplatin and topotecan plus paclitaxel in patients with untreated, extensive-stage small cell lung carcinoma: a phase II trial of the North Central Cancer Treatment Group.
- Authors: Jett JR, Hatfield AK, Hillman S, Bauman MD, Mailliard JA, Kugler JW, Morton RF, Marks RS, Levitt R
- Issue date: 2003 May 15
- Cisplatin, etoposide, and paclitaxel with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in untreated patients with extensive-stage small cell lung cancer: a phase II trial of the Southwest Oncology Group.
- Authors: Kelly K, Lovato L, Bunn PA Jr, Livingston RB, Zangmeister J, Taylor SA, Roychowdhury D, Crowley JJ, Gandara DR, Southwest Oncology Group.
- Issue date: 2001 Aug
- European organization for research and treatment of cancer (EORTC) 08957 phase II study of topotecan in combination with cisplatin as second-line treatment of refractory and sensitive small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Ardizzoni A, Manegold C, Debruyne C, Gaafar R, Buchholz E, Smit EF, Lianes P, ten Velde G, Bosquee L, Legrand C, Neumaier C, King K, Giuseppe giaccone European organization for research and treatment of cancer (EORTC) lung cancer group.
- Issue date: 2003 Jan