Second cancer risk after chemotherapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma: a collaborative British cohort study.
AuthorsSwerdlow, A J
Higgins, C D
Hancock, B W
Hoskin, P J
Lister, T A
Radford, John A
Rohatiner, A Z S
Linch, D C
AffiliationSection of Epidemiology, Sir Richard Doll Building, Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5NG, United Kingdom. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe investigated the long-term risk of second primary malignancy after chemotherapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) in a much larger cohort than any yet published, to our knowledge.
CitationSecond cancer risk after chemotherapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma: a collaborative British cohort study. 2011, 29 (31):4096-104 J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Risk of second malignancy after Hodgkin's disease in a collaborative British cohort: the relation to age at treatment.
- Authors: Swerdlow AJ, Barber JA, Hudson GV, Cunningham D, Gupta RK, Hancock BW, Horwich A, Lister TA, Linch DC
- Issue date: 2000 Feb
- Incidence of second cancers in patients treated for Hodgkin's disease.
- Authors: Boivin JF, Hutchison GB, Zauber AG, Bernstein L, Davis FG, Michel RP, Zanke B, Tan CT, Fuller LM, Mauch P
- Issue date: 1995 May 17
- Risk of second primary cancers after Hodgkin's disease by type of treatment: analysis of 2846 patients in the British National Lymphoma Investigation.
- Authors: Swerdlow AJ, Douglas AJ, Hudson GV, Hudson BV, Bennett MH, MacLennan KA
- Issue date: 1992 May 2
- Second cancer risk following Hodgkin's disease: a 20-year follow-up study.
- Authors: van Leeuwen FE, Klokman WJ, Hagenbeek A, Noyon R, van den Belt-Dusebout AW, van Kerkhoff EH, van Heerde P, Somers R
- Issue date: 1994 Feb
- The risk of acute leukemia in patients treated for Hodgkin's disease is significantly higher aft [see bined modality programs than after chemotherapy alone and is correlated with the extent of radiotherapy and type and duration of chemotherapy: a case-control study.
- Authors: Brusamolino E, Anselmo AP, Klersy C, Santoro M, Orlandi E, Pagnucco G, Lunghi F, Maurizi-Enrici R, Baroni CD, Lazzarino M, Mandelli F, Bernasconi C
- Issue date: 1998 Sep