A phase I study to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of a dual VEGFR and FGFR inhibitor, brivanib, in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors.
AuthorsJonker, D J
Rosen, L S
Sawyer, M B
de Braud, F
Sweeney, C J
Jayson, Gordon C
McArthur, G A
Feltquate, D M
Nuyten, D S A
AffiliationDivision of Medical Oncology, Ottawa Hospital Cancer Centre, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis study was designed to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD) of brivanib in patients with advanced/metastatic solid tumors.
CitationA phase I study to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of a dual VEGFR and FGFR inhibitor, brivanib, in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors. 2011, 22 (6):1413-9 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- The effects of liver impairment on the pharmacokinetics of brivanib, a dual inhibitor of fibroblast growth factor receptor and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor tyrosine kinases.
- Authors: El-Khoueiry A, Posey JA, Castillo Ferrando JR, Krishnamurthi SS, Syed S, Kollia G, Walters I, Fischer BS, Masson E
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Metabolism, excretion, and pharmacokinetics of oral brivanib in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors.
- Authors: Mekhail T, Masson E, Fischer BS, Gong J, Iyer R, Gan J, Pursley J, Patricia D, Williams D, Ganapathi R
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- Beneficial effects of dual vascular endothelial growth factor receptor/fibroblast growth factor receptor inhibitor brivanib alaninate in cirrhotic portal hypertensive rats.
- Authors: Lin HC, Huang YT, Yang YY, Lee PC, Hwang LH, Lee WP, Kuo YJ, Lee KC, Hsieh YC, Liu RS
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Brivanib alaninate, a dual inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor and fibroblast growth factor receptor tyrosine kinases, induces growth inhibition in mouse models of human hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Authors: Huynh H, Ngo VC, Fargnoli J, Ayers M, Soo KC, Koong HN, Thng CH, Ong HS, Chung A, Chow P, Pollock P, Byron S, Tran E
- Issue date: 2008 Oct 1
- Lack of food effect on single-dose pharmacokinetics of brivanib, and safety and efficacy following multiple doses in subjects with advanced or metastatic solid tumors.
- Authors: LoRusso P, Shapiro GI, Hurwitz H, Pilat MJ, Chemidlin J, Kollia G, Syed S, Fischer B, Masson E
- Issue date: 2011 Dec