Tumour infiltrating plasmacytoid dendritic cells in B cell post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders, human immunodeficiency virus-associated B cell lymphomas and immune competent diffuse large B cell lymphomas.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTumour infiltrating plasmacytoid dendritic cells in B cell post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders, human immunodeficiency virus-associated B cell lymphomas and immune competent diffuse large B cell lymphomas. 2011, 59 (1):152-6 Histopathology
- Presence of monoclonal T-cell populations in B-cell post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders.
- Authors: Ibrahim HA, Menasce LP, Pomplun S, Burke M, Bower M, Naresh KN
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Deficient tumor-infiltrating T-lymphocyte response in malignant lymphoma: relationship to HLA expression and host immunocompetence.
- Authors: List AF, Spier CM, Miller TP, Grogan TM
- Issue date: 1993 Mar
- Germinal center and activated b-cell profiles separate Burkitt lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in AIDS and non-AIDS cases.
- Authors: Gormley RP, Madan R, Dulau AE, Xu D, Tamas EF, Bhattacharyya PK, LeValley A, Xue X, Kumar P, Sparano J, Ramesh KH, Pulijaal V, Cannizzaro L, Walsh D, Ioachim HL, Ratech H
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- CD14 and CD169 expression in human lymph nodes and spleen: specific expansion of CD14+CD169- monocyte-derived cells in diffuse large B-cell lymphomas.
- Authors: Marmey B, Boix C, Barbaroux JB, Dieu-Nosjean MC, Diebold J, Audouin J, Fridman WH, Mueller CG, Molina TJ
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Immunodeficiency-associated lymphoproliferative disorders.
- Authors: Knowles DM
- Issue date: 1999 Feb