Reflections on attempted Anglo-Japanese collaboration on STAMPEDE: a randomized controlled trial for men with prostate cancer.
AffiliationCancer Group, Medical Research Council Clinical Trials Unit, London
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReflections on attempted Anglo-Japanese collaboration on STAMPEDE: a randomized controlled trial for men with prostate cancer. 2011, 18 (8):553-4 Int. J. Urol.
JournalInternational Journal of Urology
- Should docetaxel be administered earlier in prostate cancer therapy?
- Authors: Graff JN, Beer TM
- Issue date: 2015
- Flexible trial design in practice - stopping arms for lack-of-benefit and adding research arms mid-trial in STAMPEDE: a multi-arm multi-stage randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Sydes MR, Parmar MK, Mason MD, Clarke NW, Amos C, Anderson J, de Bono J, Dearnaley DP, Dwyer J, Green C, Jovic G, Ritchie AW, Russell JM, Sanders K, Thalmann G, James ND
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 15
- STAMPEDE: Systemic Therapy for Advancing or Metastatic Prostate Cancer--a multi-arm multi-stage randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: James ND, Sydes MR, Clarke NW, Mason MD, Dearnaley DP, Anderson J, Popert RJ, Sanders K, Morgan RC, Stansfeld J, Dwyer J, Masters J, Parmar MK
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- Prostate radiotherapy for men with metastatic disease: a new comparison in the Systemic Therapy in Advancing or Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Evaluation of Drug Efficacy (STAMPEDE) trial.
- Authors: Parker CC, Sydes MR, Mason MD, Clarke NW, Aebersold D, de Bono JS, Dearnaley DP, Ritchie AW, Russell JM, Thalmann G, Parmar MK, James ND
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Chemotherapy for metastatic castrate-sensitive prostate cancer.
- Authors: Miller RE, Sweeney CJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jun