Age, sex, disease, ethnicity et al - are complementary therapies reaching the parts?
CitationAge, sex, disease, ethnicity et al - are complementary therapies reaching the parts? 2012, 18 (1):2-3 Complement Ther Clin Pract
JournalComplementary Therapies in Clinical Practice
- Inequalities in health in Britain. A critique of the report of a research working party.
- Authors: Scrivens E, Holland WW
- Issue date: 1983 Aug
- Beyond class, race, and ethnicity: deprivation and health in Britain.
- Authors: Benzeval M, Judge K, Smaje C
- Issue date: 1995 Apr
- What the United States can learn about prevention of teenage pregnancy from other developed countries.
- Authors: Dryfoos J
- Issue date: 1985 Nov
- Integrated care: utilisation of complementary and alternative medicine within a conventional cancer treatment centre.
- Authors: Gage H, Storey L, McDowell C, Maguire G, Williams P, Faithfull S, Thomas H, Poole K
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- The standardised admission ratio for measuring widening participation in medical schools: analysis of UK medical school admissions by ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and sex.
- Authors: Seyan K, Greenhalgh T, Dorling D
- Issue date: 2004 Jun 26