Genesis and outcome of a breast cancer trial to develop the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole.
AffiliationManchester Breast Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGenesis and outcome of a breast cancer trial to develop the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole. 2012, 58 (4):782-3 Clin Chem
- The adjuvant endocrine treatment revolution: focus on anastrozole.
- Authors: Jakesz R
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Effects of adjuvant exemestane versus anastrozole on bone mineral density for women with early breast cancer (MA.27B): a companion analysis of a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Goss PE, Hershman DL, Cheung AM, Ingle JN, Khosla S, Stearns V, Chalchal H, Rowland K, Muss HB, Linden HM, Scher J, Pritchard KI, Elliott CR, Badovinac-Crnjevic T, St Louis J, Chapman JA, Shepherd LE
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Extended adjuvant therapy with anastrozole among postmenopausal breast cancer patients: results from the randomized Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group Trial 6a.
- Authors: Jakesz R, Greil R, Gnant M, Schmid M, Kwasny W, Kubista E, Mlineritsch B, Tausch C, Stierer M, Hofbauer F, Renner K, Dadak C, Rücklinger E, Samonigg H, Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group.
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 19
- Promising switch to anastrozole for breast-cancer treatment.
- Authors: Chen V
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Anastrozole for breast cancer: recent advances and ongoing challenges.
- Authors: Buzdar AU
- Issue date: 2006 Jun