Genesis and outcome of a breast cancer trial to develop the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole.
AffiliationManchester Breast Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGenesis and outcome of a breast cancer trial to develop the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole. 2012, 58 (4):782-3 Clin Chem
- Is long-term adjuvant treatment of breast cancer with anastrozole indicated?
- Authors: Doggrell SA
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- The adjuvant endocrine treatment revolution: focus on anastrozole.
- Authors: Jakesz R
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Extended adjuvant therapy with anastrozole among postmenopausal breast cancer patients: results from the randomized Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group Trial 6a.
- Authors: Jakesz R, Greil R, Gnant M, Schmid M, Kwasny W, Kubista E, Mlineritsch B, Tausch C, Stierer M, Hofbauer F, Renner K, Dadak C, Rücklinger E, Samonigg H, Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group.
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 19
- Aromatase inhibitors in the treatment of early and advanced breast cancer.
- Authors: Joensuu H, Ejlertsen B, Lønning PE, Rutqvist LE
- Issue date: 2005
- The Breast International Group 1-98 trial: big results for women with hormone-sensitive early breast cancer.
- Authors: Monnier AM
- Issue date: 2007 May