Guidelines for preclinical and early phase clinical assessment of novel radiosensitisers.
AuthorsHarrington, K J
Billingham, L J
Brunner, T B
Burnet, N G
Chan, C S
Mackay, Ranald I
Maughan, T S
McKenna, W G
Nutting, C M
Stratford, I J
Illidge, Timothy M
AffiliationThe Institute of Cancer Research and Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, Targeted Therapy Laboratory, Section of Cell and Molecular Biology, Chester Beatty Laboratories, 237 Fulham Road, London SW3 6JB, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGuidelines for preclinical and early phase clinical assessment of novel radiosensitisers. 2011, 105 (5):628-39 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Preclinical predictors of clinical safety: opportunities for improvement.
- Authors: Sistare FD, DeGeorge JJ
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Development of investigational radiation modifiers.
- Authors: Colevas AD, Brown JM, Hahn S, Mitchell J, Camphausen K, Coleman CN, Radiation Modifier Working Group of the National Cancer Institute.
- Issue date: 2003 May 7
- Hypoxic cell sensitisers in radiotherapy.
- Authors: Adams GE, Dische S, Fowler JF, Thomlinson RH
- Issue date: 1976 Jan 24
- Commentary on the EMA Guideline on strategies to identify and mitigate risks for first-in-human and early clinical trials with investigational medicinal products.
- Authors: van Gerven J, Bonelli M
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Gd-Tex Pharmacyclics Inc.
- Authors: Radford IR
- Issue date: 2000 Dec