SCOTCERV: a phase II trial of docetaxel and gemcitabine as second line chemotherapy in cervical cancer.
AffiliationUniversity of Leicester, Department of Cancer Studies & Molecular Medicine, Leicester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of the study was to determine the response rate and response duration of cervical cancer previously treated by cisplatin (with or without radiation) to a combination of docetaxel and gemcitabine. Secondary endpoints were assessment of toxicity and quality of life (QoL) of patients receiving the treatment.
CitationSCOTCERV: a phase II trial of docetaxel and gemcitabine as second line chemotherapy in cervical cancer. 2011, 123 (1):105-9 Gynecol. Oncol.
- Docetaxel/gemcitabine or cisplatin/gemcitabine followed by docetaxel in the first-line treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): results of a multicentre randomized phase II trial.
- Authors: Binder D, Schweisfurth H, Grah C, Schäper C, Temmesfeld-Wollbrück B, Siebert G, Suttorp N, Beinert T
- Issue date: 2007 Jun
- Combination second-line chemotherapy with gemcitabine and docetaxel for recurrent non-small-cell lung cancer after platinum-containing chemotherapy: a phase I/II trial.
- Authors: Niho S, Kubota K, Goto K, Ohmatsu H, Matsumoto T, Kakinuma R, Nishiwaki Y
- Issue date: 2003 Jul
- Randomised multicenter phase II study of two schedules of docetaxel and gemcitabine or cisplatin/gemcitabine followed by docetaxel as first line treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Novello S, Falcone A, Crinò L, Rinaldi M, Nardi M, De Marinis F, Tonato M, Tibaldi C, Tinazzi A, Russo F, Grassivaro N, Scagliotti GV
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- An out-patient second-line chemotherapy with gemcitabine and vinorelbine in patients with non-small cell lung cancer previously treated with cisplatin-based chemotherapy. A phase II study of the Hellenic co-operative Oncology Group.
- Authors: Pectasides D, Kalofonos HP, Samantas E, Nicolaides C, Papacostas P, Onyenadum A, Visvikis A, Skarlos D, Fountzilas G
- Issue date: 2001 Jul-Aug
- A phase II trial of neoadjuvant gemcitabine, epirubicin, and docetaxel as primary treatment of patients with locally advanced or inflammatory breast cancer.
- Authors: Yardley DA, Peacock NW, Dickson NR, White MB, Vázquez ER, Foust JT, Grapski R, Hendricks LK, Scott WL, Hainsworth JD
- Issue date: 2010 Jun