Building a double hexamer of DNA helicase at eukaryotic replication origins.
AffiliationCell Cycle group, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBuilding a double hexamer of DNA helicase at eukaryotic replication origins. 2011, 30 (24):4853-5 EMBO J
JournalThe EMBO Journal
- Multiple Cdt1 molecules act at each origin to load replication-competent Mcm2-7 helicases.
- Authors: Takara TJ, Bell SP
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 1
- The mechanism of eukaryotic CMG helicase activation.
- Authors: Douglas ME, Ali FA, Costa A, Diffley JFX
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 8
- Many roads lead to the origin.
- Authors: Maiorano D, Méchali M
- Issue date: 2002 Mar
- Mcm10 plays a role in functioning of the eukaryotic replicative DNA helicase, Cdc45-Mcm-GINS.
- Authors: Watase G, Takisawa H, Kanemaki MT
- Issue date: 2012 Feb 21
- Cdt1 stabilizes an open MCM ring for helicase loading.
- Authors: Frigola J, He J, Kinkelin K, Pye VE, Renault L, Douglas ME, Remus D, Cherepanov P, Costa A, Diffley JFX
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 23