A phase 2 study of SP1049C, doxorubicin in P-glycoprotein-targeting pluronics, in patients with advanced adenocarcinoma of the esophagus and gastroesophageal junction.
AuthorsValle, Juan W
Armstrong, Anne C
Rowinsky, E K
Ranson, Malcolm R
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the antitumor activity of SP1049C, a novel P-glycoprotein targeting micellar formulation of doxorubicin, consisting of doxorubicin and two non-ionic block copolymers (pluronics), in patients with advanced adenocarcinoma of the esophagus and gastroesophageal junction (GEJ). Patients and
CitationA phase 2 study of SP1049C, doxorubicin in P-glycoprotein-targeting pluronics, in patients with advanced adenocarcinoma of the esophagus and gastroesophageal junction. 2011, 29 (5):1029-37 Invest New Drugs
JournalInvestigational New Drugs
- Effect of doxorubicin/pluronic SP1049C on tumorigenicity, aggressiveness, DNA methylation and stem cell markers in murine leukemia.
- Authors: Alakhova DY, Zhao Y, Li S, Kabanov AV
- Issue date: 2013
- Phase II study of cetuximab in combination with FOLFIRI in patients with untreated advanced gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (FOLCETUX study).
- Authors: Pinto C, Di Fabio F, Siena S, Cascinu S, Rojas Llimpe FL, Ceccarelli C, Mutri V, Giannetta L, Giaquinta S, Funaioli C, Berardi R, Longobardi C, Piana E, Martoni AA
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- Phase II study of TP300 in patients with advanced gastric or gastro-oesophageal junction adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Propper D, Jones K, Anthoney DA, Mansoor W, Ford D, Eatock M, Agarwal R, Inatani M, Saito T, Abe M, Evans TR
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 10
- Phase I dose escalation and pharmacokinetic study of pluronic polymer-bound doxorubicin (SP1049C) in patients with advanced cancer.
- Authors: Danson S, Ferry D, Alakhov V, Margison J, Kerr D, Jowle D, Brampton M, Halbert G, Ranson M
- Issue date: 2004 Jun 1
- Ramucirumab combined with FOLFOX as front-line therapy for advanced esophageal, gastroesophageal junction, or gastric adenocarcinoma: a randomized, double-blind, multicenter Phase II trial.
- Authors: Yoon HH, Bendell JC, Braiteh FS, Firdaus I, Philip PA, Cohn AL, Lewis N, Anderson DM, Arrowsmith E, Schwartz JD, Gao L, Hsu Y, Xu Y, Ferry D, Alberts SR, Wainberg ZA
- Issue date: 2016 Dec