Evaluation of acupuncture in the management of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy.
AffiliationComplementary Therapy Service, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo clinically evaluate the effectiveness of acupuncture when used in the management of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (PN).
CitationEvaluation of acupuncture in the management of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy. 2011, 29 (3):230-3 Acupunct Med
JournalAcupuncture in Medicine
- Acupuncture for chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (CIPN): a pilot study using neurography.
- Authors: Schroeder S, Meyer-Hamme G, Epplée S
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- The management of cancer-related fatigue after chemotherapy with acupuncture and acupressure: a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Molassiotis A, Sylt P, Diggins H
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- A Quality Brief of an Oncological Multisite Massage and Acupuncture Therapy Program to Improve Cancer-Related Outcomes.
- Authors: Fink J, Burns J, Perez Moreno AC, Kram JJF, Armstrong M, Chopp S, Maul SJ, Conway N
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Multiple myeloma, painful neuropathy, acupuncture?
- Authors: Zhou Y, Garcia MK, Chang DZ, Chiang J, Lu J, Yi Q, Romaguera J, Delasalle K, Guo Y, Forman A, Fang W, Wang M
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Phase 2 Study of Acupuncture-Like Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation for Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy.
- Authors: Wong R, Major P, Sagar S
- Issue date: 2016 Jun