A multicentre study of capecitabine, oxaliplatin plus bevacizumab as perioperative treatment of patients with poor-risk colorectal liver-only metastases not selected for upfront resection.
Valle, Juan W
Strimpakos, A S
Chua, Y J
AffiliationDepartment of Medicine, Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Sutton, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPerioperative chemotherapy improves outcome in resectable colorectal liver-only metastasis (CLM). This study aimed to evaluate perioperative CAPOX (capecitabine-oxaliplatin) plus bevacizumab in patients with poor-risk CLM not selected for upfront resection.
CitationA multicentre study of capecitabine, oxaliplatin plus bevacizumab as perioperative treatment of patients with poor-risk colorectal liver-only metastases not selected for upfront resection. 2011, 22 (9):2042-8 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Correlation of bevacizumab-induced hypertension and outcome in the BOXER study, a phase II study of capecitabine, oxaliplatin (CAPOX) plus bevacizumab as peri-operative treatment in 45 patients with poor-risk colorectal liver-only metastases unsuitable for upfront resection.
- Authors: Dewdney A, Cunningham D, Barbachano Y, Chau I
- Issue date: 2012 May 22
- Bevacizumab, capecitabine, and oxaliplatin as neoadjuvant therapy for patients with potentially curable metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Gruenberger B, Tamandl D, Schueller J, Scheithauer W, Zielinski C, Herbst F, Gruenberger T
- Issue date: 2008 Apr 10
- Neoadjuvant therapy of bevacizumab in combination with oxaliplatin and capecitabine (XELOX) for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer with unresectable liver metastases: a phase II, open-label, single-arm, noncomparative trial.
- Authors: Chen HH, Lin JK, Chen JB, Chuang CH, Liu MC, Wang JY, Changchien CR
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Perioperative chemotherapy with or without bevacizumab in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer undergoing liver resection.
- Authors: Constantinidou A, Cunningham D, Shurmahi F, Asghar U, Barbachano Y, Khan A, Mudan S, Rao S, Chau I
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Systemic chemotherapy with or without cetuximab in patients with resectable colorectal liver metastasis: the New EPOC randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Primrose J, Falk S, Finch-Jones M, Valle J, O'Reilly D, Siriwardena A, Hornbuckle J, Peterson M, Rees M, Iveson T, Hickish T, Butler R, Stanton L, Dixon E, Little L, Bowers M, Pugh S, Garden OJ, Cunningham D, Maughan T, Bridgewater J
- Issue date: 2014 May