AffiliationNorth West Cancer Intelligence Service, Christie NHS Foundation Trust, 63-65 Palatine Road, Manchester M20 3LJ, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCancer is largely a disease of older individuals. We compared UK cancer mortality rates with those for other countries to assess progress.
CitationHigh cancer mortality rates in the elderly in the UK. 2011, 35 (5):407-12 Cancer Epidemiol
- Italian cancer figures, report 2012: Cancer in children and adolescents.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group., CCM., AIEOP Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- Cancer incidence and mortality: trends in the United Kingdom and constituent countries, 1993 to 2004.
- Authors: Westlake S, Cooper N
- Issue date: 2008 Summer
- Incidence and mortality trends for four major cancers in the elderly and middle-aged adults: an international comparison.
- Authors: Quaglia A, Lillini R, Crocetti E, Buzzoni C, Vercelli M, AIRTUM Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Trends in gynecologic cancer among elderly women in Denmark, 1980-2012.
- Authors: Ør Knudsen A, Schledermann D, Nyvang GB, Mogensen O, Herrstedt J, Academy of Geriatric Cancer Research (AgeCare).
- Issue date: 2016
- Recent trends in cancer mortality in the UK.
- Authors: Doll R, Boreham J
- Issue date: 2005 Apr 11