AffiliationNorth West Cancer Intelligence Service, Christie NHS Foundation Trust, 63-65 Palatine Road, Manchester M20 3LJ, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCancer is largely a disease of older individuals. We compared UK cancer mortality rates with those for other countries to assess progress.
CitationHigh cancer mortality rates in the elderly in the UK. 2011, 35 (5):407-12 Cancer Epidemiol
- Relative survival in elderly European cancer patients: evidence for health care inequalities. The EUROCARE Working Group.
- Authors: Vercelli M, Capocaccia R, Quaglia A, Casella C, Puppo A, Coebergh JW
- Issue date: 2000 Sep
- Trends in cancer mortality in 15 industrialized countries, 1969-1986.
- Authors: Hoel DG, Davis DL, Miller AB, Sondik EJ, Swerdlow AJ
- Issue date: 1992 Mar 4
- Italian cancer figures, report 2012: Cancer in children and adolescents.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group., CCM., AIEOP Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- Prostate cancer incidence and mortality trends among elderly and adult Europeans.
- Authors: Vercelli M, Quaglia A, Marani E, Parodi S
- Issue date: 2000 Aug
- Estimates of cancer incidence and mortality in Europe in 1995.
- Authors: Bray F, Sankila R, Ferlay J, Parkin DM
- Issue date: 2002 Jan