AffiliationNorth West Cancer Intelligence Service, Christie NHS Foundation Trust, 63-65 Palatine Road, Manchester M20 3LJ, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCancer is largely a disease of older individuals. We compared UK cancer mortality rates with those for other countries to assess progress.
CitationHigh cancer mortality rates in the elderly in the UK. 2011, 35 (5):407-12 Cancer Epidemiol
- Relative survival in elderly European cancer patients: evidence for health care inequalities. The EUROCARE Working Group.
- Authors: Vercelli M, Capocaccia R, Quaglia A, Casella C, Puppo A, Coebergh JW
- Issue date: 2000 Sep
- Italian cancer figures, report 2012: Cancer in children and adolescents.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group., CCM., AIEOP Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- Prostate cancer incidence and mortality trends among elderly and adult Europeans.
- Authors: Vercelli M, Quaglia A, Marani E, Parodi S
- Issue date: 2000 Aug
- Cancer incidence and mortality: trends in the United Kingdom and constituent countries, 1993 to 2004.
- Authors: Westlake S, Cooper N
- Issue date: 2008 Summer
- UK and western European late-age mortality: trends in cause-specific death rates, 1960-1990.
- Authors: Warnes AM
- Issue date: 1999 Mar