The readout thickness versus the measured thickness for a range of screen film mammography and full-field digital mammography units.
AffiliationOslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences, Department of Radiography and Dental Technology, St. Olavs plass, NO-0130 Oslo, Norway. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo establish a simple method to determine breast readout accuracy on mammography units.
CitationThe readout thickness versus the measured thickness for a range of screen film mammography and full-field digital mammography units. 2012, 39 (1):263-71 Med Phys
- Optimization of technique factors for a silicon diode array full-field digital mammography system and comparison to screen-film mammography with matched average glandular dose.
- Authors: Berns EA, Hendrick RE, Cutter GR
- Issue date: 2003 Mar
- Comparison of full-field digital mammography to screen-film mammography with respect to contrast and spatial resolution in tissue equivalent breast phantoms.
- Authors: Kuzmiak CM, Pisano ED, Cole EB, Zeng D, Burns CB, Roberto C, Pavic D, Lee Y, Seo BK, Koomen M, Washburn D
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Comparison of acquisition parameters and breast dose in digital mammography and screen-film mammography in the American College of Radiology Imaging Network digital mammographic imaging screening trial.
- Authors: Hendrick RE, Pisano ED, Averbukh A, Moran C, Berns EA, Yaffe MJ, Herman B, Acharyya S, Gatsonis C
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- Analysis of motion during the breast clamping phase of mammography.
- Authors: Ma WK, McEntee MF, Mercer C, Kelly J, Millington S, Hogg P
- Issue date: 2016
- Dose reduction in full-field digital mammography: an anthropomorphic breast phantom study.
- Authors: Obenauer S, Hermann KP, Grabbe E
- Issue date: 2003 Jul