R1507, a monoclonal antibody to the insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor, in patients with recurrent or refractory Ewing sarcoma family of tumors: results of a phase II Sarcoma Alliance for Research through Collaboration study.
Leahy, Michael G
AffiliationSt Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe type 1 insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor (IGF-1R) has been implicated in the pathogenesis of the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors (ESFT). We conducted a multicenter phase II study of the fully human IGF-1R monoclonal antibody R1507 in patients with recurrent or refractory ESFT.
CitationR1507, a monoclonal antibody to the insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor, in patients with recurrent or refractory Ewing sarcoma family of tumors: results of a phase II Sarcoma Alliance for Research through Collaboration study. 2011, 29 (34):4541-7 J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- A phase 2 trial of R1507, a monoclonal antibody to the insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor (IGF-1R), in patients with recurrent or refractory rhabdomyosarcoma, osteosarcoma, synovial sarcoma, and other soft tissue sarcomas: results of a Sarcoma Alliance for Research Through Collaboration study.
- Authors: Pappo AS, Vassal G, Crowley JJ, Bolejack V, Hogendoorn PC, Chugh R, Ladanyi M, Grippo JF, Dall G, Staddon AP, Chawla SP, Maki RG, Araujo DM, Geoerger B, Ganjoo K, Marina N, Blay JY, Schuetze SM, Chow WA, Helman LJ
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 15
- Response to Early Treatment Evaluated with 18F-FDG PET and PERCIST 1.0 Predicts Survival in Patients with Ewing Sarcoma Family of Tumors Treated with a Monoclonal Antibody to the Insulinlike Growth Factor 1 Receptor.
- Authors: Hyun O J, Luber BS, Leal JP, Wang H, Bolejack V, Schuetze SM, Schwartz LH, Helman LJ, Reinke D, Baker LH, Wahl RL
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Preliminary efficacy of the anti-insulin-like growth factor type 1 receptor antibody figitumumab in patients with refractory Ewing sarcoma.
- Authors: Juergens H, Daw NC, Geoerger B, Ferrari S, Villarroel M, Aerts I, Whelan J, Dirksen U, Hixon ML, Yin D, Wang T, Green S, Paccagnella L, Gualberto A
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 1
- Insulin-like growth factor type 1 receptor (IGF-1R) exclusive nuclear staining: a predictive biomarker for IGF-1R monoclonal antibody (Ab) therapy in sarcomas.
- Authors: Asmane I, Watkin E, Alberti L, Duc A, Marec-Berard P, Ray-Coquard I, Cassier P, Decouvelaere AV, Ranchère D, Kurtz JE, Bergerat JP, Blay JY
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Phase II study of ganitumab, a fully human anti-type-1 insulin-like growth factor receptor antibody, in patients with metastatic Ewing family tumors or desmoplastic small round cell tumors.
- Authors: Tap WD, Demetri G, Barnette P, Desai J, Kavan P, Tozer R, Benedetto PW, Friberg G, Deng H, McCaffery I, Leitch I, Badola S, Chang S, Zhu M, Tolcher A
- Issue date: 2012 May 20