AffiliationUniversity Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThyroid lymphomas are relatively uncommon. This study aimed to analyse our experience of thyroid lymphoma management and outcome.
CitationThyroid lymphoma: acute presentation and long-term outcome. 2011, 125 (12):1256-62 J Laryngol Otol
JournalJournal of Laryngology and Otology
- Acute airway obstruction due to primary thyroid lymphoma.
- Authors: Myatt HM
- Issue date: 1996
- Thyroid lymphoma and airway obstruction - is there a rationale for surgical management?
- Authors: Joshi A, Chan J, Bruch G, Jeannon JP, Mikhaeel NG, Fields PA, Simo R
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Emergency tracheostomy for advanced head and neck tumor.
- Authors: Chin BS, Sabin S, Erickson A, Ghosh BC
- Issue date: 1998 Jan
- [From Hashimoto thyroiditis to B-cell lymphoma of the thyroid gland].
- Authors: Fehr-Merhof A, Flury R, Rüttimann S
- Issue date: 1999 Jun 12
- [Malignant lymphoma of the thyroid].
- Authors: Ohye H, Fukata S, Hirokawa M
- Issue date: 2007 Nov