High sensitivity to tolvaptan in paraneoplastic syndrome of inappropriate ADH secretion (SIADH).
AffiliationThe Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHigh sensitivity to tolvaptan in paraneoplastic syndrome of inappropriate ADH secretion (SIADH). 2011, 22 (12):2696 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- [Symptomatic therapy of SIADH in small cell lung cancer by tolvaptan].
- Authors: Schnaiter A, Hiddemann W
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Low-dose tolvaptan for the treatment of hyponatremia in the syndrome of inappropriate ADH secretion (SIADH).
- Authors: Harbeck B, Lindner U, Haas CS
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Management of the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion in small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Hainsworth JD, Workman R, Greco FA
- Issue date: 1983 Jan 1
- Efficacy and safety of long-term tolvaptan treatment in a patient with SCLC and SIADH.
- Authors: Bordi P, Tiseo M, Buti S, Regolisti G, Ardizzoni A
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 28
- Tolvaptan for SIADH in Myelodysplastic Syndrome with Blast Crisis.
- Authors: Mali P, Muduganti SR, Mujibur R, Murali N
- Issue date: 2015 Apr