The impact of clinical factors on the development of late radiation toxicity: results from the Medical Research Council RT01 trial (ISRCTN47772397).
AffiliationUniversity of Cambridge, Department of Oncology, Oncology Centre, Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA variety of dosimetric parameters have been shown to influence the incidence of late radiation toxicity. The effect of other treatment- and patient-related factors is less well established. The aim of this study was to elucidate the influence of such factors in the development of late symptoms after radical radiotherapy to the prostate.
CitationThe impact of clinical factors on the development of late radiation toxicity: results from the Medical Research Council RT01 trial (ISRCTN47772397). 2011, 23 (9):613-24 Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol)
- Late gastrointestinal toxicity after dose-escalated conformal radiotherapy for early prostate cancer: results from the UK Medical Research Council RT01 trial (ISRCTN47772397).
- Authors: Syndikus I, Morgan RC, Sydes MR, Graham JD, Dearnaley DP, MRC RT01 collaborators.
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 1
- The early toxicity of escalated versus standard dose conformal radiotherapy with neo-adjuvant androgen suppression for patients with localised prostate cancer: results from the MRC RT01 trial (ISRCTN47772397).
- Authors: Dearnaley DP, Sydes MR, Langley RE, Graham JD, Huddart RA, Syndikus I, Matthews JH, Scrase CD, Jose CC, Logue J, Stephens RJ, RT01 Collaborators.
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Phase III pilot study of dose escalation using conformal radiotherapy in prostate cancer: PSA control and side effects.
- Authors: Dearnaley DP, Hall E, Lawrence D, Huddart RA, Eeles R, Nutting CM, Gadd J, Warrington A, Bidmead M, Horwich A
- Issue date: 2005 Feb 14
- Acute and late complications after radiotherapy for prostate cancer: results of a multicenter randomized trial comparing 68 Gy to 78 Gy.
- Authors: Peeters ST, Heemsbergen WD, van Putten WL, Slot A, Tabak H, Mens JW, Lebesque JV, Koper PC
- Issue date: 2005 Mar 15
- Escalated-dose versus standard-dose conformal radiotherapy in prostate cancer: first results from the MRC RT01 randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Dearnaley DP, Sydes MR, Graham JD, Aird EG, Bottomley D, Cowan RA, Huddart RA, Jose CC, Matthews JH, Millar J, Moore AR, Morgan RC, Russell JM, Scrase CD, Stephens RJ, Syndikus I, Parmar MK, RT01 collaborators.
- Issue date: 2007 Jun