The kinetics and specificities of deamination of nitrogenous compounds by X-radiation.
AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe kinetics and specificities of deamination of nitrogenous compounds by X-radiation. 1949, 45 (1):93-9 Biochem J
- Deamination of aqueous solutions of L-serine by x-radiation.
- Authors: DALE WM, DAVIES JV
- Issue date: 1950 Dec 30
- [Deamination reactions involving several nitrogen compounds and mammalian radioresistance].
- Authors: Gorkin VZ, Zeinalov TA, Kudriashov IuB, Riazanov VM
- Issue date: 1977 Jul-Aug
- [Disorders of the deamination of nitrogenous compounds in the heart muscle in experimental atherosclerosis].
- Authors: Khuzhamberdiev M, Saĭdullaev T, Mamadiev M, Gorkin VZ
- Issue date: 1984 Dec
- [Effect of nitrogen mustard and roentgen rays alone and combined on aqueous protein solutions].
- Authors: KOCH H, VASTERLING HW, WILK CR
- Issue date: 1955 Jun
- Relation of mitotic activity to the effects of x-rays and nitrogen mustard as indicated by the growth of corn seedlings.
- Authors: RUSSELL MA, MICHELINI FJ
- Issue date: 1951 Sep