Prognostic value of a combined estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, Ki-67, and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 immunohistochemical score and comparison with the Genomic Health recurrence score in early breast cancer.
Green, A R
Ellis, I O
Buzdar, A U
Forbes, J F
AffiliationCentre for Cancer Prevention, Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine, Queen Mary University of London, Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6BQ, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe recently reported that the mRNA-based, 21-gene Genomic Health recurrence score (GHI-RS) provided additional prognostic information regarding distant recurrence beyond that obtained from classical clinicopathologic factors (age, nodal status, tumor size, grade, endocrine treatment) in women with early breast cancer, confirming earlier reports. The aim of this article is to determine how much of this information is contained in standard immunohistochemical (IHC) markers.
CitationPrognostic value of a combined estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, Ki-67, and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 immunohistochemical score and comparison with the Genomic Health recurrence score in early breast cancer. 2011, 29 (32):4273-8 J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Comparison of prognostic values between combined immunohistochemical score of estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2, Ki-67 and the corresponding gene expression score in breast cancer.
- Authors: Yamamoto-Ibusuki M, Yamamoto Y, Yamamoto S, Fujiwara S, Fu P, Honda Y, Iyama K, Iwase H
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Comparison of PAM50 risk of recurrence score with oncotype DX and IHC4 for predicting risk of distant recurrence after endocrine therapy.
- Authors: Dowsett M, Sestak I, Lopez-Knowles E, Sidhu K, Dunbier AK, Cowens JW, Ferree S, Storhoff J, Schaper C, Cuzick J
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 1
- Risk of recurrence estimates with IHC4+C are tolerant of variations in staining and scoring: an analytical validity study.
- Authors: Dodson A, Zabaglo L, Yeo B, Miller K, Smith I, Dowsett M
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Prediction of late distant recurrence in patients with oestrogen-receptor-positive breast cancer: a prospective comparison of the breast-cancer index (BCI) assay, 21-gene recurrence score, and IHC4 in the TransATAC study population.
- Authors: Sgroi DC, Sestak I, Cuzick J, Zhang Y, Schnabel CA, Schroeder B, Erlander MG, Dunbier A, Sidhu K, Lopez-Knowles E, Goss PE, Dowsett M
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- IHC4 score plus clinical treatment score predicts locoregional recurrence in early breast cancer.
- Authors: Lakhanpal R, Sestak I, Shadbolt B, Bennett GM, Brown M, Phillips T, Zhang Y, Bullman A, Rezo A
- Issue date: 2016 Oct