A phase II trial evaluating two schedules of sagopilone (ZK-EPO), a novel epothilone, in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer.
Jayson, Gordon C
Ledermann, J A
AffiliationMedical Oncology, Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood, Middlesex, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSagopilone, the first fully synthetic epothilone, has shown promising preclinical activity in tumour models. This open-label randomised phase II study investigated two infusion schedules of sagopilone in women with ovarian cancer.
CitationA phase II trial evaluating two schedules of sagopilone (ZK-EPO), a novel epothilone, in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer. 2011, 22 (11):2411-6 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Phase II study evaluating the efficacy and safety of sagopilone (ZK-EPO) in patients with metastatic breast cancer that has progressed following chemotherapy.
- Authors: Morrow PK, Divers S, Provencher L, Luoh SW, Petrella TM, Giurescu M, Schmelter T, Wang Y, Hortobagyi GN, Vahdat LT
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Phase I/II study of sagopilone (ZK-EPO) plus carboplatin in women with recurrent platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer.
- Authors: McMeekin S, Patel R, Verschraegen C, Celano P, Burke J 2nd, Plaxe S, Ghatage P, Giurescu M, Stredder C, Wang Y, Schmelter T
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 3
- Weekly administration of sagopilone (ZK-EPO), a fully synthetic epothilone, in patients with refractory solid tumours: results of a phase I trial.
- Authors: Arnold D, Voigt W, Kiewe P, Behrmann C, Lindemann S, Reif S, Wiesinger H, Giurescu M, Thiel E, Schmoll HJ
- Issue date: 2009 Oct 20
- Prospective, multicenter, randomized, independent-group, open-label phase II study to investigate the efficacy and safety of three regimens with two doses of sagopilone as second-line therapy in patients with stage IIIB or IV non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Heigener DF, von Pawel J, Eschbach C, Brune A, Schmittel A, Schmelter T, Reck M, Fischer JR
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Phase I study of the novel, fully synthetic epothilone sagopilone (ZK-EPO) in patients with solid tumors.
- Authors: Schmid P, Kiewe P, Possinger K, Korfel A, Lindemann S, Giurescu M, Reif S, Wiesinger H, Thiel E, Kühnhardt D
- Issue date: 2010 Mar