AuthorsGilbert, C W
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA computer programme for the analysis of human chromosomes. 1966, 212 (5069):1437-40 Nature
- [The identification of banding chromosomes by computer image analysis].
- Authors: Cheng D, Fang Z
- Issue date: 1997
- Algorithms for modeling structural changes in human chromosomes.
- Authors: Yang X, Wu W, Tseng CC
- Issue date: 2013 May
- A rule-based computer scheme for centromere identification and polarity assignment of metaphase chromosomes.
- Authors: Wang X, Zheng B, Li S, Mulvihill JJ, Liu H
- Issue date: 2008 Jan
- Karyotyping human chromosomes by combinatorial multi-fluor FISH.
- Authors: Speicher MR, Gwyn Ballard S, Ward DC
- Issue date: 1996 Apr
- [Automatic analyzing system for human chromosome].
- Authors: Ye ZS, Hu XF, Gao HM, Li JQ
- Issue date: 2001 Jan