Comparative action of methyl and isopropyl methane sulphonates on the peripheral leucocyte count in monkeys.
AuthorsFox, Brian W
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationComparative action of methyl and isopropyl methane sulphonates on the peripheral leucocyte count in monkeys. 1966, 212 (5066):1058-9 Nature
- Potentiating effect of methyl methane sulfonate on Friend virus leukemogenesis in vivo.
- Authors: Raikow RB, Meredith RF, Brozovich BJ, Seeman PR, Livingston AE, Okunewick JP
- Issue date: 1979 Jun
- [Induction of translocation of chromosomes in mice with methyl methanesulfonate].
- Authors: Shibuya T
- Issue date: 1979 Jan
- Action of ethyl and methyl methane sulfonates on DNA injection and genetic recombination in T7 bacteriophage.
- Authors: Karska-Wysocki B, Mamet-Bratley MD, Verly WG
- Issue date: 1976 Aug
- Inhibition of deoxyribonucleic acid synthesis and replicon elongation in mammalian cells-exposed to methyl methanesulfonate.
- Authors: Dahle DB, Griffiths TD, Carpenter JG
- Issue date: 1978 Mar
- Methyl methanesulfonate-induced dominant lethal mutations in male mice detected in vitro.
- Authors: Goldstein LS
- Issue date: 1977 Jan