Preoperative chemoradiotherapy using concurrent capecitabine and irinotecan in magnetic resonance imaging-defined locally advanced rectal cancer: impact on long-term clinical outcomes.
Sun Myint, A
Saunders, Mark P
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, North Wales Cancer Treatment Centre, Rhyl, LL18 5UJ United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo assess long-term clinical outcomes of preoperative chemoradiotherapy of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)-defined locally advanced rectal adenocarcinoma using concurrent irinotecan and capecitabine.
CitationPreoperative chemoradiotherapy using concurrent capecitabine and irinotecan in magnetic resonance imaging-defined locally advanced rectal cancer: impact on long-term clinical outcomes. 2011, 29 (8):1042-9 J. Clin. Oncol.
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- A phase II study of capecitabine and irinotecan in combination with concurrent pelvic radiotherapy (CapIri-RT) as neoadjuvant treatment of locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Authors: Willeke F, Horisberger K, Kraus-Tiefenbacher U, Wenz F, Leitner A, Hochhaus A, Grobholz R, Willer A, Kähler G, Post S, Hofheinz RD
- Issue date: 2007 Mar 26
- Preoperative downstaging chemoradiation with concurrent irinotecan and capecitabine in MRI-defined locally advanced rectal cancer: a phase I trial (NWCOG-2).
- Authors: Gollins SW, Myint S, Susnerwala S, Haylock B, Wise M, Topham C, Samuel L, Swindell R, Morris J, Mason L, Levine E
- Issue date: 2009 Sep 15
- Prognostic significance of clinical and pathological stages on locally advanced rectal carcinoma after neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy.
- Authors: Wen B, Zhang L, Wang C, Huang R, Peng H, Zhang T, Dong J, Xiao W, Zeng Z, Liu M, Gao Y
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 4
- Multicenter randomized phase II clinical trial comparing neoadjuvant oxaliplatin, capecitabine, and preoperative radiotherapy with or without cetuximab followed by total mesorectal excision in patients with high-risk rectal cancer (EXPERT-C).
- Authors: Dewdney A, Cunningham D, Tabernero J, Capdevila J, Glimelius B, Cervantes A, Tait D, Brown G, Wotherspoon A, Gonzalez de Castro D, Chua YJ, Wong R, Barbachano Y, Oates J, Chau I
- Issue date: 2012 May 10
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation therapy using concurrent S-1 and irinotecan in rectal cancer: impact on long-term clinical outcomes and prognostic factors.
- Authors: Nakamura T, Yamashita K, Sato T, Ema A, Naito M, Watanabe M
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 1