Biodistribution, pharmacokinetics and metabolism of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1RA) using [¹⁸F]-IL1RA and PET imaging in rats.
Julyan, Peter J
AffiliationWolfson Molecular Imaging Centre, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPositron emission tomography (PET) has the potential to improve our understanding of the preclinical pharmacokinetics and metabolism of therapeutic agents, and is easily translated to clinical studies in humans. However, studies involving proteins radiolabelled with clinically relevant PET isotopes are currently limited. Here we illustrate the potential of PET imaging in a preclinical study of the biodistribution and metabolism of ¹⁸F-labelled IL-1 receptor antagonist ([¹⁸F]IL-1RA) using a novel [¹⁸F]-radiolabelling technique.
CitationBiodistribution, pharmacokinetics and metabolism of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1RA) using [¹⁸F]-IL1RA and PET imaging in rats. 2011, 162 (3):659-72 Br. J. Pharmacol.
JournalBritish Journal of Pharmacology
- Automation of [(18) F]fluoroacetaldehyde synthesis: application to a recombinant human interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (rhIL-1RA).
- Authors: Morris O, McMahon A, Boutin H, Grigg J, Prenant C
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 15
- Rapid brain penetration of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist in rat cerebral ischaemia: pharmacokinetics, distribution, protection.
- Authors: Greenhalgh AD, Galea J, Dénes A, Tyrrell PJ, Rothwell NJ
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Radiolabeling with fluorine-18 of a protein, interleukin-1 receptor antagonist.
- Authors: Prenant C, Cawthorne C, Fairclough M, Rothwell N, Boutin H
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Exploration of the impact of stereochemistry on the identification of the novel translocator protein PET imaging agent [(18)F]GE-180.
- Authors: Chau WF, Black AM, Clarke A, Durrant C, Gausemel I, Khan I, Mantzilas D, Oulie I, Rogstad A, Trigg W, Jones PA
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Radiolabelled interleukin-1 receptor antagonist for detection of synovitis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Authors: Barrera P, van der Laken CJ, Boerman OC, Oyen WJ, van de Ven MT, van Lent PL, van de Putte LB, Corstens FH
- Issue date: 2000 Aug