Establishment of a UK-wide network to facilitate the acquisition of quality assured FDG-PET data for clinical trials in lymphoma.
AuthorsBarrington, S F
Mackewn, J E
Marsden, P K
Mikhaeel, N G
Radford, John A
O'Doherty, M J
AffiliationDivision of Imaging Sciences, PET Imaging Centre at St Thomas', Kings College London, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMulticentre trials are required to determine how [fluorine-18]-2-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose-positron emission tomography imaging can guide cancer treatment. Consistency in quality control (QC), scan acquisition and reporting is mandatory for high-quality results, which are comparable across sites.
CitationEstablishment of a UK-wide network to facilitate the acquisition of quality assured FDG-PET data for clinical trials in lymphoma. 2011, 22 (3):739-45 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Positron emission tomography-adapted therapy for first-line treatment in individuals with Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Authors: Sickinger MT, von Tresckow B, Kobe C, Engert A, Borchmann P, Skoetz N
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 9
- Standardization of image quality across multiple centers by optimization of acquisition and reconstruction parameters with interim FDG-PET/CT for evaluating diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
- Authors: Daisaki H, Tateishi U, Terauchi T, Tatsumi M, Suzuki K, Shimada N, Nishida H, Numata A, Kato K, Akashi K, Harada M
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- More advantages in detecting bone and soft tissue metastases from prostate cancer using <sup>18</sup>F-PSMA PET/CT.
- Authors: Pianou NK, Stavrou PZ, Vlontzou E, Rondogianni P, Exarhos DN, Datseris IE
- Issue date: 2019 Jan-Apr
- FDG PET in response evaluation of bulky masses in paediatric Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) patients enrolled in the Italian AIEOP-LH2004 trial.
- Authors: Lopci E, Mascarin M, Piccardo A, Castello A, Elia C, Guerra L, Borsatti E, Sala A, Todesco A, Zucchetta P, Farruggia P, Cistaro A, Buffardi S, Bertolini P, Bianchi M, Moleti ML, Bunkheila F, Indolfi P, Fagioli F, Garaventa A, Burnelli R, AIEOP Hodgkin Lymphoma Study Group, Italy.
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- FDG-PET in the detection of bone marrow disease in Hodgkin's disease and aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and its impact on clinical management.
- Authors: Pelosi E, Penna D, Deandreis D, Chiappella A, Skanjeti A, Vitolo U, Bisi G
- Issue date: 2008 Mar