Initial management through the anal cancer multidisciplinary team meeting.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInitial management through the anal cancer multidisciplinary team meeting. 2011, 13 Suppl 1:21-8 Colorectal Dis
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the anal canal.
- Authors: Rousseau DL Jr, Thomas CR Jr, Petrelli NJ, Kahlenberg MS
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Screening and management of anal dysplasia and anal cancer in HIV-infected patients: a guide for practice.
- Authors: Moran MG, Barkley TW Jr, Hughes CB
- Issue date: 2010 Sep-Oct
- Moist desquamation related to combined modality treatment for anal cancer.
- Authors: Keane KS
- Issue date: 1991 Apr
- A pilot study to evaluate the impact of involving breast cancer patients in the multidisciplinary discussion of their disease and treatment plan.
- Authors: Choy ET, Chiu A, Butow P, Young J, Spillane A
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Prevention of Anal Carcinoma.
- Authors: Kreuter A, Esser S, Wieland U
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 23