A longitudinal investigation of posttraumatic stress disorder in patients with ovarian cancer.
AffiliationDivision of Clinical Psychology, School of Psychological Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractExposure to the aggressive and life-threatening nature of ovarian cancer and its treatment is potentially traumatic. However, little is known about the occurrence of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in these patients.
CitationA longitudinal investigation of posttraumatic stress disorder in patients with ovarian cancer. 2011, 70 (5):422-31 J Psychosom Res
JournalJournal of Pychosomatic Research
- The relationship between posttraumatic stress disorder, psychiatric comorbidity, and personality traits among patients with chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- Authors: Chung MC, Symons C, Gilliam J, Kaminski ER
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb
- Traumatic events and posttraumatic stress in childhood.
- Authors: Copeland WE, Keeler G, Angold A, Costello EJ
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Attentional bias and symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder one year after burn injury.
- Authors: Sveen J, Dyster-Aas J, Willebrand M
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Trajectories of PTSD: a 20-year longitudinal study.
- Authors: Solomon Z, Mikulincer M
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Impact of traumatic and violent victimization experiences in individuals with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder.
- Authors: Newman JM, Turnbull A, Berman BA, Rodrigues S, Serper MR
- Issue date: 2010 Oct