Repair replication after U.V.-irradiation in rodent cell-lines of different sensitivity.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRepair replication after U.V.-irradiation in rodent cell-lines of different sensitivity. 1973, 23 (4):359-76 Int. J. Radiat. Biol. Relat. Stud. Phys. Chem. Med.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology and Related Studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine
- Repair replication in x-irradiated lymphoma cells in vitro.
- Authors: Fox M, Fox BW
- Issue date: 1973 Apr
- Effect of ultraviolet light on the sedimentation properties of two cell-lines with different sensitivity to U.V.
- Authors: Fox BW, Fox M
- Issue date: 1973 Nov
- DNA single-strand rejoining in two pairs of cell-lines showing the same and different sensitivities to x-rays.
- Authors: Fox W, Fox M
- Issue date: 1973 Aug
- Characteristics of dimer formation, excision and DNA strand growth in Yoshida sensitive and resistant cells after ultraviolet irradiation.
- Authors: Portman E, Fox BW, Boyle JM
- Issue date: 1977 Aug
- DNA repair in ultraviolet light irradiated HeLa cells and its reversible inhibition by hydroxyurea.
- Authors: Ben-Hur E, Ben-Ishai R
- Issue date: 1971 Apr