Phase I pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of the bioreductive drug RH1.
Ward, Timothy H
Ranson, Malcolm R
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester, Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis trial describes a first-in-man evaluation of RH1, a novel bioreductive drug activated by DT-diaphorase (DTD), an enzyme overexpressed in many tumours.
CitationPhase I pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of the bioreductive drug RH1. 2011, 22 (7):1653-60 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Pharmacological properties of a new aziridinylbenzoquinone, RH1 (2,5-diaziridinyl-3-(hydroxymethyl)-6-methyl-1,4-benzoquinone), in mice.
- Authors: Loadman PM, Phillips RM, Lim LE, Bibby MC
- Issue date: 2000 Apr 1
- Development of a new isogenic cell-xenograft system for evaluation of NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase-directed antitumor quinones: evaluation of the activity of RH1.
- Authors: Dehn DL, Winski SL, Ross D
- Issue date: 2004 May 1
- Preclinical evaluation of the pharmacodynamic properties of 2,5-diaziridinyl-3-hydroxymethyl-6-methyl-1,4-benzoquinone.
- Authors: Ward TH, Danson S, McGown AT, Ranson M, Coe NA, Jayson GC, Cummings J, Hargreaves RH, Butler J
- Issue date: 2005 Apr 1
- Cytotoxicity of the bioreductive agent RH1 and its lack of interaction with radiation.
- Authors: Kim JY, West CM, Valentine H, Ward TH, Patterson AV, Stratford IJ, Roberts SA, Hendry JH
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Validation of the comet-X assay as a pharmacodynamic assay for measuring DNA cross-linking produced by the novel anticancer agent RH1 during a phase I clinical trial.
- Authors: Danson S, Ranson M, Denneny O, Cummings J, Ward TH
- Issue date: 2007 Nov