AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, University Hospital of South Manchester, Withington Hospital, Manchester M20 8LR
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe fate of elderly amputees. 1974, 61 (8):665-8 Br J Surg
JournalBritish Journal of Surgery
- Amputations of the lower extremity: a study of 194 cases.
- Authors: Kerstein MD, Zimmer H, Dugdale FE, Lerner E
- Issue date: 1974 Oct
- Below-knee amputation for ischemic gangrene.
- Authors: Lim RC Jr, Blaisdell FW, Hall AD, Moore WS, Thomas AN
- Issue date: 1967 Sep
- Arteriosclerotic occlusion in the lower limb.
- Authors: Ellis H
- Issue date: 1971 Aug
- Lower-extremity amputation. The impact of immediate postsurgical prosthetic fitting.
- Authors: Sarmiento A, May BJ, Sinclair WF, McCollough NC 3rd, Williams EM
- Issue date: 1970 Jan-Feb
- The "geriatric" amputee.
- Authors: Kihn RB, Warren R, Beebe GW
- Issue date: 1972 Sep