AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiation damage and repair phenomena. 1973, 29 (1):16-22 Br. Med. Bull.
JournalBritish Medical Bulletin
- [Mutation effect of x-rays. I. Mutagenesis and consequences].
- Authors: Stephan G
- Issue date: 1974 Feb
- Electron beam excitation and damage of biological molecules; its implications for specimen damage in electron microscopy.
- Authors: Isaacson M, Johnson D, Crewe AV
- Issue date: 1973 Aug
- Radio-sensitization with iodine compounds. I. Examination of damage in deoxyribonucleic acid with Bacillus subtilis transformation system by irradiation in the presence of potassium iodide.
- Authors: Kada T, Noguti T, Namiki M
- Issue date: 1970 May
- Letter: An interpretation of radiation damage measurements in DNA bases.
- Authors: Schnabl H
- Issue date: 1976 Jul
- Determination of parameters of excited states of DNA and RNA bases by laser UV photolysis.
- Authors: Nikogosyan DN, Angelov DA, Oraevsky AA
- Issue date: 1982 May