Assessment of circulating biomarkers for potential pharmacodynamic utility in patients with lymphoma.
O'Connor, James P B
Linton, Kim M
Taylor, M Ben
Ward, Timothy H
Ranson, Malcolm R
Illidge, Timothy M
Radford, John A
AffiliationClinical and Experimental Pharmacology Group, The Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, The University of Manchester, Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTreatment efficacy and toxicity are difficult to predict in lymphoma patients. In this study, the utility of circulating biomarkers in predicting and/or monitoring treatment efficacy/toxicity were investigated.
CitationAssessment of circulating biomarkers for potential pharmacodynamic utility in patients with lymphoma. 2011, 104 (4):719-25 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
PubMed Central IDPMC3049589
- Combination of ibrutinib with rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (R-CHOP) for treatment-naive patients with CD20-positive B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma: a non-randomised, phase 1b study.
- Authors: Younes A, Thieblemont C, Morschhauser F, Flinn I, Friedberg JW, Amorim S, Hivert B, Westin J, Vermeulen J, Bandyopadhyay N, de Vries R, Balasubramanian S, Hellemans P, Smit JW, Fourneau N, Oki Y
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- A study to investigate dose escalation of doxorubicin in ABVD chemotherapy for Hodgkin lymphoma incorporating biomarkers of response and toxicity.
- Authors: Gibb A, Greystoke A, Ranson M, Linton K, Neeson S, Hampson G, Illidge T, Smith E, Dive C, Pettitt A, Lister A, Johnson P, Radford J
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 12
- Early intensification treatment approach in advanced-stage Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Authors: Borchmann P
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- ABVD versus BEACOPP for Hodgkin's lymphoma when high-dose salvage is planned.
- Authors: Viviani S, Zinzani PL, Rambaldi A, Brusamolino E, Levis A, Bonfante V, Vitolo U, Pulsoni A, Liberati AM, Specchia G, Valagussa P, Rossi A, Zaja F, Pogliani EM, Pregno P, Gotti M, Gallamini A, Rota Scalabrini D, Bonadonna G, Gianni AM, Michelangelo Foundation., Gruppo Italiano di Terapie Innovative nei Linfomi., Intergruppo Italiano Linfomi.
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 21
- Prognostic impact of sarcopenia in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with rituximab plus cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone.
- Authors: Go SI, Park MJ, Song HN, Kim HG, Kang MH, Lee HR, Kim Y, Kim RB, Lee SI, Lee GW
- Issue date: 2016 Dec