The use of counter-current distribution to examine the effect of damaging agents on DNA.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe use of counter-current distribution to examine the effect of damaging agents on DNA. 1973, 7 (5):265-75 Chem. Biol. Interact.
- Repair replication and unscheduled DNA synthesis in mammalian cell lines showing differential sensitivity to alkylating agents.
- Authors: Fox M, Fox BW
- Issue date: 1973 Jul
- Alkaline sucrose sedimentation studies of DNA from P388F lymphoma cells treated with disfunctional alkylating agents.
- Authors: Peterson AR, Fox BW, Fox M
- Issue date: 1973 Mar 28
- Studies on kinetoplast DNA. II. Biophysical properties of minicircular DNA from Leishmania tarentolae.
- Authors: Wesley RD, Simpson L
- Issue date: 1973 Sep 7
- Rapid isolation of mouse DNA from cells in tissue culture.
- Authors: Meinke W, Goldstein DA, Hall MR
- Issue date: 1974 Mar
- Accumulation of single-stranded regions in DNA and the block to replication in a human cell line alkylated with methyl methane sulfonate.
- Authors: Scudiero D, Strauss B
- Issue date: 1974 Feb 15