Further observations on the late labelling associated with stimulus-responsive cells in skin.
AuthorsPotten, Christopher S
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFurther observations on the late labelling associated with stimulus-responsive cells in skin. 1973, 6 (6):553-66 Cell Tissue Kinet
JournalCell and Tissue Kinetics
- Comparison of cytotoxicity of hydroxyurea in normal and rapidly proliferating epidermis and small intestine in mice.
- Authors: Hennings H, Devik F
- Issue date: 1971 Mar
- [Electron microscopic characteristics of the dynamics of H3-thymidine and H3-uridine distribution in mouse epidermis].
- Authors: Debov SS, Mikhaĭlov IN, Vinogradova EV
- Issue date: 1974 Sep
- Continuous labelling studies on mouse skin and intestine.
- Authors: Potten CS, Kovacs L, Hamilton E
- Issue date: 1974 May
- Hydroxyurea: possible relationship of cytotoxicity to inhibition of skin carcinogenesis.
- Authors: Hennings H
- Issue date: 1971 Apr
- Recovery of proliferating haemopoietic progenitor cells after killing by hydroxyurea.
- Authors: Hodgson GS, Bradley TR, Martin RF, Sumner M, Fry P
- Issue date: 1975 Jan