Further observations on the late labelling associated with stimulus-responsive cells in skin.
AuthorsPotten, Christopher S
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFurther observations on the late labelling associated with stimulus-responsive cells in skin. 1973, 6 (6):553-66 Cell Tissue Kinet
JournalCell and Tissue Kinetics
- [Electron microscopic characteristics of the dynamics of H3-thymidine and H3-uridine distribution in mouse epidermis].
- Authors: Debov SS, Mikhaĭlov IN, Vinogradova EV
- Issue date: 1974 Sep
- Comparison of cytotoxicity of hydroxyurea in normal and rapidly proliferating epidermis and small intestine in mice.
- Authors: Hennings H, Devik F
- Issue date: 1971 Mar
- Continuous labelling studies on mouse skin and intestine.
- Authors: Potten CS, Kovacs L, Hamilton E
- Issue date: 1974 May
- Studies on the in vitro incorporation of 3H-thymidine, 3H-uridine, and 3H-leucine into mammalian epidermal cells.
- Authors: McDonald CJ, Los LJ
- Issue date: 1973
- Reduced binding of carcinogenic hydrocarbons to DNA of mouse skin during inhibition of DNA synthesis.
- Authors: Süss R, Maurer HR
- Issue date: 1968 Feb 24